giving to the dccc foundation
the davidson county community college foundation welcomes all types of gifts and can work with you and your financial advisors to maximize the tax value of your gifts. donors may make one-time gifts or fulfill pledges over time. here are some of the ways you can invest in dccc and our students:
- cash gifts
- gifts of appreciated securities
- real estate donations
- life insurance designations
- retained life estate donations
- retirement plan designations
- living trust designations
- charitable gift annuity plans
- matching gifts
- gifts through community foundations and charitable gift funds
- in-kind gifts and services
- volunteering your time
pledge or donation
contributions and pledges to the dccc foundation can make a significant difference in the lives of students working diligently to achieve their educational goals. please consider what you can do to provide a lifelong gift … the gift of an education.
dccc foundation, inc.
p.o. box 1287
lexington, nc 27293-1287
please contact the dccc foundation at 336.224.4680 if you would like to discuss ways that you might invest in education. let us help you find an option that works for you and helps our students at the same time!